SouSmile is a dental beauty startup that believes everyone should have access to a smile they love. We sell our own brand of invisible aligners and whitening gels through conveniently-located retail locations where our team of dentists is available to create personalized treatment plans.
By selling direct to consumer, we are a combination of brand, tech company and retailer which allows us to offer our products at an accessible cost in a modern and innovative way.
We are a team of young, fun, creative and hardworking human beings that keep a smile on our face always. We are obsessed with providing our customers with a WOW experience. Above all we are transparent with visible results.
We are looking to hire a very talented senior product designer to significantly improve the usability of our products and as a result, our customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for driving the product development process with a focus on making our online products much more intuitive.
As part of a small team, you will be expected to navigate well between high-level strategic decisions and strong execution in the trenches. You will work closely with our engineering, marketing and product teams.
What you will do
- Own the product design process from end-to-end
- Determine the main priorities together with product, marketing and engineering teams
- Gain deep insight into our user behavior and incorporate them into product design
- Define and execute a product vision for our customer and dentist portals
- Develop wireframes and prototypes, test usability and iterate on product design
What you will need
- 5+ years of experience with UX at a product-driven tech startup
- Experience with service design is a plus
- Track record of delivering simple and intuitive products
- Experience applying user research methodologies and product data/analytics to inform design decisions
- Passion for creating exceptional user experiences that solve real user needs